DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE PROJECTS
From food to personal care items, from dry food to new product launches, Gable Top cartons are the ideal packaging solution for maintaining product quality in a practical and distinctive package.
By choosing paper-based, sustainably sourced and fully recyclable packaging, brands also have the opportunity to demonstrate that they actively share consumers' values, by adopting environmentally-friendly measures.
For manufacturers looking to innovate and maximise the value of Gable Top packaging, FILL good offers bespoke advice to integrate, implement or develop innovative and high value-added packaging and food preservation solutions.
Based on an in-depth analysis of the products, as well as shelf-life and food safety requirements, FILL good specialists help you determine the ideal packaging, assessing composition, material and paper type.
Packaging solutions are analysed and tested for product compatibility by conducting the following:
- Shelf life assessment
- Sensory testing (2 to 14 tastings with different sampling times)
- Stability tests
- Microbiological analyses
The product and packaging study is also the basis to design and develop packaging solutions and technologies that later get tested and validated with filling tests on packaging machines.
Thanks to Galdi's 30 years of know-how and FILL good's specialist expertise, manufacturers can rely on a customised, competitive and complete packaging solution, and get full support when it comes to:
- choosing the type and characteristics of the packaging solution that best fit their needs
- finding the technical solutions to achieve the desired shelf life and maintain hygiene standards over time
- designing the most suitable packaging system and configuration based on expected production volumes and format flexibility for specific distribution needs
- designing and manufacturing the end-of-line packaging plant, including handling and automation systems.